Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Officer-Assistants Recruitment, Bank jobs
Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank UKGB Invites Applications for the Recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants.
No.of Vacancies and Payscale: Office Assistant– 28 posts- Rs.7200/- to Rs.19300/-
Officer (scale I) – 34 posts – 14500-25700
Officer MMG Scale-III - 2 Posts - Pay Scale- Rs. 25700-31500
Officer MMG Scale-II - 19 Posts- Pay Scale- Rs. 19400-28100
Online Registration: 25.07.2011 to 16.08.2011
Date of Written Exam: 25.09.2011[officer], 09.10.2011[assistant]
Eligibility Criteria : For Officers and Assistants-
Officer MMG Scale-III
- Qualification:- Degree from a recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience:- Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in any Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer MMG Scale-II
- Qualification:-Degree from a recognised University in any discipline or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience:- Two years as an officer in any Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer MMG Scale-II (IT)
- Qualification:-Degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience:-Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
Officer MMG Scale-II (IT)
- Qualification:-Bachelor Degree or its equivalent of a recognised University in any discipline;
(a) Essential: Proficiency in Kannada language.
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
Age must be( As on 01.07.2011) :-
Post code 1 : Officer Scale III Below the age of 40 years
Post code 2 : Officer Scale II Above 21 years but Below 32 years
Post Code 3 : Officer Scale II(IT) Above 21 years but Below 32 years
Post Code 4 : Office assistant Minimum 18 years – Maximum 28 years
For more details on Eligibility and educational qualifications for individual Posts, Refer to the notification:-
The selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of written test and interview. Written test will be of Objective Type Consisting of :-
For POST CODE- 1, 2 and 3(Officer Scale-III ,Scale-II and Scale-II(IT)):-
Reasoning, Quantiitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation, Financial Awareness and General english. Each part having 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions.
For POST CODE- 4 (Office Assistants):-
Reasoning, Numerical Ability,General Knowledge and General english. Each part having 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions.
The candidates securing a minimum of 40% marks(35% for SC/ST/XS/PC) in the written test shall qualify for
interview in ratio of 1:3 depending upon number of Vacancies .
For any Further details about selection Procedure, Please see Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment 2011 notification
Application Procedure : The fee for this Application :-
Post code 1,2,3- Rs.450(GEN/OBC) ( Rs. 50 fee for SC/ST/PWD).
Post code 4- Rs.350(GEN/OBC) ( Rs. 50 fee for SC/ST/PWD)
To be paid by Below Challan.
After payment, the online application has to be made at Bank website and details has to be filled & submitted properly. After applying on-line, the candidates should take a print out of the system generated on-line application form and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the Bank, which they will have to submit at the time of interview.
Click Here To Apply Online At Bank website..
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: