Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 1000 Assistants Recruitment 2012 , Upcoming Bank Exams
Reserve bank of India, as everyone knows is the premier bank of India formed in 1934 under RBI act. RBI does the huge task of regulating the flow of money in the indian economy by stabilizing liquidity in the market through its various tools and measures. Reserve Bank of India Invites applications for recruitment of Assistants (1000 Posts).
Vacancies and Payscale
- Assistants - 1000 Posts with payscale of Rs. 8040 - 20100 (Approx Rs. 19,340/Mon )
Online Registration :- Till Mar 25, 2012,
Payment of fees :- Till Mar 27, 2012 (Mar 25 for Online mode),
Written Test Date :- Apr 29, 2012
- To be between 18-28 yrs of age as on 01.03.2012 (Should have born between 02/03/1984 to 01/03/1994).
- Should have passed in degree with at least 50% marks (Just pass for SC/ST/PWD). Note that degree should have been obtained from a University/Board within the Recruitment Zone of the concerned Office to which you are applying. (See notification for details about Offices and locations).
- Should have Good Basic Knowledge in computers (MS Office Etc. ).
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit :-
- For SC/ST :- 5 Years Relaxation,
- For OBC :- 3 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (GEN) :- 10 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (SC/ST) :- 15 Years Relaxation,
- For PWD (OBC) :- 13 Years Relaxation,
Selection will be on the basis of performance in written test and Interview. Written test of 200 marks will have objective questions from,
i) Test of Reasoning, (ii) Test of English Language (iii) Test of Numerical Ability (iv) Test of General Awareness and (v) Test of Computer Knowledge,
Bank will call candidates for Interview that are successful in written test ( based on vacancies ).
For any Further details about selection Procedure, Please see Reserve Bank of India Clerks Recruitment 2012 notification
The fee is Rs. 385 (No fee for SC/ST/PWD). Please note that Payment is to made After Applying Online.
To apply, firstly get your photograph and signature scanned and Apply Online via Link given below on RBI Website. Take print out of the system generated Fee payment challan and note the Registration Number and password.
Now the payment is to be made from second day of application and for next three working days only. The registration is confirmed only after fee is paid. Fee is to be paid at any branch of Bank of Baroda / Bank of India / Indian Overseas Bank / Central Bank of India / Punjab National Bank / United Bank of India. On payment, you'll receive an E-mail/SMS within 2 days stating that your application is successful.
Note that you could also pay online via your credit/debit card. In this case, no challan will be generated and you can pay immediately. An eReceipt and application form will be generated after payment and successful application.
Candidates will be able to download call Letters for written exam well before exam and they'll be notified through Email.
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: