Gurgaon Gramin Bank Officers and Assistants Recruitment 2012, Bank jobs
Gurgaon Gramin Bank is a Region Rural Bank sponsored by Syndicate bank. Formed in 1976, Gurgaon Gramin bank operates across 7 Districts with 163 Branches and its head office in Gurgaon. Gurgaon Gramin Bank invites applications for the posts of Officers and Office Assistants for its recruitment process in 2012.
Vacancies and Pay Scale:
(Post Code - 1) -> Officers Scale III ( 05 posts – Rs. 25700 - 31500/month)
(Post Code - 2) -> Officers Scale II ( 16 posts –Rs. 19400 - 28100/month )
(Post Code - 3) -> Officers Scale I ( 51 posts –Rs. 14500 - 25700/month )
(Post Code - 4) -> Office Assistants ( 124 posts –Rs. 7200 - 19300/month )
Dates for Online application – Mar 3 - 15, 2012,
Written test Date (Tentative) – Office Assistants :- Apr 08, 2012, Officers :- Apr 15, 2012
Age and Educational Qualifications (Measured as on 01.04.2011),
- Officer MMGS-III - (Age between 21 to 40 years - 5 Years Experience). Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks.
- Officer MMGS-II (21 - 32 years):-
- IT Officers :- Degree in Electronics / Communication/ CS / IT with minimum 50% marks. One year experience is required and Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc. is preferred.
- Marketing Officer :- MBA in Marketing with Experience of one year in banking or any financial institution.
- General Banking Officer :- Should have a degree in any discipline (Min 50% Marks). Two years Experience as officer in any bank.
- Agriculture Officer :- Degree from a recognised University in any of Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, or its equivalent with min 50% marks. Two Years experience in Agriculture Finance is required.
- Officer JMGS-I - (18 years - 28 years)( No Experience required).
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline (No Percentage Criteria Mentioned).
- Proficiency in local language (Hindi).
- Computer knowledge is considered an added qualification.
- Office Assistants (18 years - 28 years)( No Experience required).
- Candidate should be a domicile of Haryana State.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in local language is Essential (Hindi)..
- Computer knowledge is desirable.
Selection process will consist of written test and interview. The written test will have following pattern:
For POST CODE – 1 , 2 [Officers Scale-III and II]: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation, Financial Awareness and any one of General english and General hindi. Each part will have 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions.
For POST CODE – 3 , 4 [Officers Scale -I and Office Assistants]: Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and any one of General english and General hindi. Each part having 50 questions and a total time of 150 mins for 200 questions
Negative marking is provisioned wrong answers.
The candidates have to secure minimum 40% marks(35% for SC/ST) in the written test to have a chance to qualify for interview. Shortlisting for interview will be based upon number of Vacancies.
On selection, officers will be on probation for Two years and Assistants will be on probation for one year. Candidates will sign a two years contract with the bank which will worth 2 Lakh for officers and one lakh for Assistants.
For any Further details about selection Procedure in this exam, See Gurgaon Gramin Bank Office Assistants Recruitment 2012 notification.
The fees is Rs.50(SC/ST/PWD) for Each Post while for other categories, its Rs.500 for Post Code 1 and 2 and Rs.400 for Post code 3 and 4.
Payment can be made at any branch of Syndicate Bank using This Payment challan.
After making payment, make sure that Transaction ID, Branch Name, Branch code number and Date of deposit are correctly mentioned on your copy of challan.
This challan is to be brought in written test along with passport size photo. Note down the registration number and password after applying and Take two print-outs of application form for future use.
Applications then can be submitted online by mentioning the necessary details correctly.
Call letters (Admit Card) download dates:-
For Officer Scale I,II and III : From 03-04-2012 to 14-04-2012
For Office Assistant : From 28-03-2012 to 07-04-2012
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: