Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB), started in 1921 as Nadar Bank is one of the oldest private banks in India. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has its headquarters in Tuticorin in Tamilnadu state. TMB now has over 280 branches across country and keeps inviting applications for various posts periodically.
TMB has opened applications for recruitment of clerks in its recruitment process in 2013-14.
Last date of online application:Jun 15, 2013,
Application printout to should reach by: within 5 days from online application filing and not later than Jun 20, 2013.
Eligibility Criteria :
||Max Age as on Mar 31 2013
||Pay (Per Month)
& PG- 26 Yrs.
||A Graduate (Non-engineering) with 50% marks or a PG or Eng. with 60% Marks with Knowldege of Computer operation.
- Students who are awaiting final semester result may also apply subject to the conditions mentioned in this page.
- Applicant should essentially know to Speak, Read and Write in Tamil language fluently.
- Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible.
- The candidates will appear for Online objective type exam to be held at Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Tirunelveli, Trichy and Thoothukudi centres.
- Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates later by post. On the basis of the Online test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
- Probation period will be one year for finally selected candidates.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Fee is Rs.300 & Rs.150(SC/ST).
To be paid by DD drawn in favor of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
- Applicants firstly need to register and upload their resume at TMB website. After that application can be made online for this job.
- The printout of the filled online application along with DD and other documents is to sent to the mentioned address within 5 days of registering online at www.tmb.in but not later than Jun 20, 2013. Photograph should be properly pasted on the form (Not Stappled) and Application serial number written on the back of DD.
- The cover of application should be super scribed as "Application for Recruitment of Clerks 2013" and should reach the address within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing but not later than Jun 20, 2013 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
Timeline For "TMB Recruitment 2013 - Clerks Vacancies"
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank- Clerks Vacancies
|| May 24 - June 15, 2013