AXIS Bank PO Recruitment 2013 Apply Online to Axis Manipal Academy
AXIS Bank is among the Largest Private sector banks in India with over 1600 branches across the nation and over 33000 Employees.
Started in 1994, Axis bank is now present in 6 countries. AXIS Bank regularly conducts recruitment programmes for Probationary Officers in collaboration with Manipal academy as its ABYB Programme (Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme).
This process enrolls selected candidates for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) from Manipal university. On completion of training, they are appointed as Assistant managers with salary of 3.71 lacs/yr and awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking.
Like every year, AXIS Bank has announced Probationary Officers recruitment for 2013 batch as its 4th Axis Bank Young Bankers Programme.
Candidates successful in this recruitment process will be given training in banking domain by Manipal Academy for 9 months and will be employed in AXIS Bank as assistant managers on completion of Training.
Successful candidates will have to pay fee of total Rs. 3 lakh as course fee that will be given as loan by AXIS bank (at less interest rate of 12.75 % (Floating)).
Online registration : Till Apr 14, 2013,
Aptitude Test Dates to be intimated Later.
- Not to be above 25 yrs of age, as on Jan 1, 2013 (Should have born on or After 1st January, 1988).
- Should have completed graduation with 55% Aggregate marks (No experience Required).
- The Selection process involves Aptitude test and a Pesonal Interview. Aptitude test will be Online and of 2 hour duration with questions form Reasoning, English, Quantitative ability and Computer awareness.
- More details about Test Date, venue etc. will be received by E-mail/SMS.
- Those selected be enrolled for training for 12 months (with stipend) at Manipal Academy in which they will be enrolled for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS).
- On successful completion of On-campus training of 9 Months and 3 Months Internship at an Axis Bank Branch, candidates would be appointed in AXIS Bank as Asst.Managers with annual salary of 3.71 lakhs.
- Candidates will pay fee of Rs. 3.3 lakh through Loan given by AXIS bank. It will be repayed after completing training.
- There is no service Bond to be signed by the Joinees.
- Their is no fee for this Application.
- Candidates have to register their profile online through AXIS Bank website.
- Eligible applicants will later receive details about the selection through email/ sms.
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: