ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2014 - Probationary Officers Vacancies Apply Online
ICICI Bank is the Largest Private sector bank of India with over 2800 branches across the nation. Started in 1994 is now present in 19 countries. ICICI Bank regularly conducts recruitment programmes for Probationary Officers from 2007 Onwards in collaboration with Manipal academy.
This process enrolls selected candidates for MBA degree in Finance and Banking from Manipal university. On completion of training, they are appointed as Assistant managers with salary of more than 4 lacs/yr and awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking.
Like every year, ICICI Bank has announced Probationary Officers recruitment for May and Aug 2014 batch.
Candidates successful in this recruitment process will be given training in banking domain by Manipal Academy and will be employed in ICICI Bank as assistant managers on completion of Training. They will also have an option to complete their MBA Degree while working in the Bank.
Successful candidates will have to pay fee of total Rs. 3.37 lakh as course fee that will be given as loan by ICICI bank (at very less interest).
- Online registration : Till Jan 10, 2014
- Two Batches will Join the course in May & Aug 2014
- Should have completed graduation with 55% Aggregate marks (No experience Required).
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for the selection process and They will be informed Accordingly through E-Mail/SMS.
- The Selection process involves Online Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Assessment, Case-based GD & Interview.
- More details about Test Date, venue etc. will be received by E-mail/SMS.
- Those selected be enrolled for training for 12 months (with stipend) at Manipal Academy in which they will be enrolled for MBA (Banking & Finance) degree.
- On successful completion of On-campus training of 12 Months, candidates would be appointed in ICICI Bank as Asst.Managers with annual salary of more than 4 lakhs.
- Candidates will pay fee of Rs. 3.35 lakh through Loan given by ICICI bank. It will be repayed after completing training for 60 months (EMI of Rs.6000/month )
- After Joining the bank, Newly appointed POs will have an option of completing their MBA Degree (Duration - 18 months). Fee for this would be paid separately (approx 1.25 lakh).
- Their is no fee for this Application.
- Candidates have to register their profile online through ICICI Bank website.
- Eligible applicants will later receive details about the selection through email/ sms.
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: