The National Insurance Company Ltd. is among the leading firms in indian Insurance sector and was started in 1906 with head office in Kolkata. NIC Has grown up to over 1300 offices across country with over 16000 Employees. National Insurance Limited Invites applications for the posts of Administrative Officers in Scale I (345 Posts).
Vacancies and Payscale
- Administrative Officers (Scale - I) :- 345 Posts (200 - Generalists, 145 Specialists) (Approx Rs. 30000)
Online Registration and Payment of fees: Till Mar 17, 2012
Date of Written Exam : Apr 22 , 2012
Age and Educational Qualifications are measured as on Jan 1, 2012 - Age should be 21 - 30 Years(OBC - 33 Years, SC/ST - 35 Years, PWD - 40 Years))
- Group A1 (Engineering) -
4 Yrs . graduation in Automobile Engineering or Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with PG Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Group A2 -
4 Yrs . graduation in any of (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, & Chemical.
- Group B1 (Health) -
Graduate in Medical Science (MBBS),
- Group B2-
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) Degree,
- Group B3-
Passed BHMS Degree,
- Group C (Finance)-
Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / M.Com / B.Com with MBA (Finance),
- Group D (Actuarial) -
Graduate in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Actuarial Science,
- Group E (Legal) -
Graduate in Law.
- Group F (Investigator) -
Graduate in any stream including Law with minimum one year experience in Investigational assignments.
- Group G (Generalist) -
Graduates in any stream..
** Note :- For all groups, Required Minimum Percentage is 55% (UG/PG) (For SC/ST Required Percentage is 50%).
- Selection process will have written test and Interview. Written exam will consist of one Objective and one Descriptive paper.
- Objective paper will have questions on of Reasoning (40 Marks ), Quantitative Aptitude(20 Marks ), Computer Knowledge & General Awareness(20 Marks ) and a Descriptive paper of English(40 Marks ). Along with these, ad additional test of 80 Marks will be of Professional Knowledge ( for Group A to F) and General Aptitude test for Group G (Total 180 Mins).
- The Descriptive test will comprise of Essay, Précis & Comprehension etc.
- Candidates will be called for Interview on the basis of performance in written exam. Final selection to be decided on overall performance( written + interview).
- **Note that nothing has been said about Negative marking.
For any Further details, Please see National Insurance Administrative Officers Recruitment 2012 notification.
The fee for this Application is Rs.425 (For Males), Rs. 225 (Females) and Rs.75 for SC/ST/PWD.
To be paid by Mar 17, 2012 by cash in any branch of Indian Bank in Account No. 6008050653 in favour of "National Insurance Co. Ltd".
After Payment, application to be made through given link by properly mentioning all details. Upload your scanned Signature and photograph and keep the print out of application form for future use.
Click Here To Apply Online At National Insurance website.