Madhyanchal Gramin Bank is a Region Rural Bank in Madhya Pradesh formed on Nov 1 2012 after amalgamation of three gramin banks in the region named Madhya Bharath Gramin bank, Reewa-Sidhi Gramin bank and Sharda gramin bank.
Madhayanchal Gramin bank is sponsered by State bank of India. Headquarter is in Sagar (Madhya Pradesh) with operations across 12 districts of State.
Madhayanchal Gramin bank has recently announced total 255 vacancies for officers and assistants for IBPS RRB CWE Qualifiers for which written tests were held in Sep 2012.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria
|Officers Scale - I
||Degree with Proficiency in local language*
* Age measured as on June 1, 2012
Payment of fees and Online Registration : Jun 28 - July 11, 2013
IBPS Scores Criteria
- The Minimum TWSS Scores are required to apply for these vacancies as stated herein:-
- Officer Scale - I -97 Marks (SC/ST) and 103 Marks (Others),
- Office Assistant - 89 Marks (SC/ST) and 95 Marks (Others),
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs - Common Written
Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview (Centre for Interview - SAGAR)
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- The fee is Rs.20 for SC/ST/PWD and Rs. 100 for Others for all posts.
- Candidates can pay application fees in any of the branches of the MADHYANCHAL
GRAMIN BANK or State Bank of India.
- Go to the nearest MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK or SBI Branch with the relevant
Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account.
- MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK Account No. 80005936447.
- STATE BANK OF INDIA Account No. 33045455894.
- After payment, Apply online by using payment and other details.
Keep the payment challan and two prints of application forms for future use as they are to be used in the Interview process.