Himachal Pradesh state co-operative bank is operative in the state of Hiimachal Pradesh. It has 201 branches and a network of 39 ATMs located in all 6 districts of the state. Headquarters of HPSCB is in Shimla.
HPSCB has recently announced total 154 vacancies in Various profiles from candidates having relevant qualifications and required amount of experience in banking, if any. Appointment is on Contract Basis for 5 Years which may be renewed as per bank's requirement.
||Pay (Per Month)
||18 - 45
||Graduation with minimum 50% marks. If 3 years Experience in banking then simple graduate may also apply.
||Matriculation with at least 55% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks (Concession/grace of 5% marks to candidates belonging to SC/ST/IRDP). AND Pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi
||Matric with 50% marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or a graduate (5% relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP
||Graduate in any stream with PGDCA/BCA AND Working Knowledge of office automationactivities like word processing, data handling and Basic networking and hardware troubleshooting.
|Jr. Clerk ( under Quota reserved for Co-operative Societies)
||Matriculation with 45% marks or 10+2 with 40% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university (5%
relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP/ candidates).
||Experience [5 Years]
* Age measured as on Jan 1, 2013 (relaxation given as per Govt. rule)
- Online Registration :- Oct 4 - 21, 2013.
- Payment of fees:- Oct 4 - 22, 2013
- Aptitude Test for Assistant Managers - Nov 16, 2013
- Aptitude Test for Junior Clerk / Steno Typist/ Programming Assistants - Nov 17, 2013
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Screening test and Interview.
- The screening test for the post of Assistant Manager shall be through ON LINE and that for other posts will be Offline.
- For Posts of Steno/ Typist, there will be an additional skill test.
- Candidates qualified in screening test will be called for Interviews in the ratio of 1:5. Afterwards, list of finally selected candidates will be issued.
- Finally selected candidates will be on Contract appointment for 5 years. Contract may be renewed later as per bank's requirements.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- The fee is-
- For Assistant Manager - Rs. 500 for SC/ST/IRDP and Rs. 600 For Others.
- For Other Posts (Junior Clerk / Steno Typist/ Programming Assistant) - Rs. 450 for SC/ST/IRDP and Rs. 550 For Others.
- Payment can be made by Online or Offline Mode -
- Online Mode - Pay the fee in Online Mode through Credit/ Debit Card at the time of Online Application.
- Offline Mode - Choose this Mode of payment at the time of online application and a payment challan will be generated. Pay the fee in any branch of H.P.State Cooperative Bank Ltd, Shimla, The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Ltd and the Jogindra Central Cooperative Bank.
- Upload your latest scanned Photograph and Signatures. You may edit the aplication upto three times until the payment is done. After payment, no change is permitted.
- Keep the payment challan/E-receipt and two prints of application forms for future use as they are to be used in the Interview process.
Timeline for "HPSCB Recruitment 2013"
|HPSCB - 154 Various Vacancies
||Oct 4 - 21, 2013