Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications from candidates qualified in relevant field for permanent absoprtion of total 176 Posts of Private Secretary (U.P Secretariat) in various department under UPPSC.
Applicants have to apply online through official notification with all required details mention carefully. Online registration contains part - I, II, & III. Online registration should be completed on or before Jan 13, 2014. After this date official notification for online registration will be disable.
Application fees should be remit on or before Jan 09, 2014 through Net Banking or I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
After online registration, Candidates can send copy of application form along with supporting documents latest by Jan 22, 2014 by Personally/Speed Post/Registered Post.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria
||21 - 40
||Garduate, Typing Speed with knowledge of Computer in accordance
|| 9,300 - 34,800
*Candidates must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992
- Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank : Jan 09, 2014
- Last Date for submission of online Application : Jan 13, 2014.
- last Date of receipt of Online Application form : Jan 22, 2014
- Selection will be based on Additional Private Secretary (U.P Secretariat) Examination 2013 followed by personal Interview.
- Candifates qualified in written test will be called for Interview to be announce later.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Application fee is Rs. 85/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 175 /- for General/OBC candidates (for Handicapped Rs. 15/-)
- Fee to paid through E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates
having Net Banking facility in any of these two Banks may deposit the fees through I-collect.
- How to Apply :
Offline Application :
- Interested candidates have to Register online through official notification and Print Candidate Registration Acknowledgment.
- Select application fee payment option (E-challan Or I-collect). Depaosit application fees in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
- After submiting application fees, login again using user ID and Password provided in step-I, fill all details, upload scanned recent photograph and copy of signature in digital form.
- After online registration, take print out of online application form.
- Send one copy of online application form along with all supporting documents to the give address.
- Super scribe the application form "Additional Private Secretary (U.P Secretariat) Examination 2013".
- Application form along with supporting documents should reach the mention address latest by Jan 22, 2014 by Personally/Speed Post/Registered Post.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission's office.
Timeline for "UPPSC Recruitment 2014 - 176 APS Vacancies Apply Online"
|UPPSC - 176 APS Vacancies
||Dec 13 - Jan 13, 2014