SSC Recruitment 2013 Jr. Hindi Translators and Pradhyapak Vacancies Application Form
SSC will hold an all India open competitive examination for recruitment of Junior Hindi Translators(In subordinate Offices), Hindi Pradhayapak in central hindi training institute and Sr./Jr. Translators under Ministry of Defence. The Posts are Group 'B' Non - Gazetted Posts.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the provided format for these posts. Selection process will consist of written exam followed by a personal Interview.
- Vacancies -
Post Group Pay Scale Qualification Experience/Fresher Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) B Rs.9300-34,800
GP - Rs. 4200
Bachelor/Masters degree with Hindi and English as Main Subjects Fresher Senior/Junior Translator (MOD) B Rs.9300-34,800
GP - Rs. 4200
Masters degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English Experience (2 Yrs) Hindi Pradhyapak B Rs.9300-34,800
GP - Rs. 4800
Masters degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level (compulsory/optional/as a language paper) Experience (2 Yrs)
- Age Limit - Under 30 as on Jan 1, 2013.
Refer to official notice for more details on Eligibility, Pay and Zone-wise breakup of vacancies.
Receipt of application forms: Till Apr 19, 2013
Prelims Written Test : June 2, 2013
- Selection process will Consist of Written test having 2 parts of total 400 Marks and a Personal Interview of 100 marks.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Fee for this application is Nil for SC/ST/PWD/EXS/Women and Rs.100 and To be paid in form of CRF Stamps (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps) available at post offices across country.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the given format with correctly mentioning all the required details and send it along with Attested copies of all related certificates such as Age, Qualification and Experience and caste (if applicable). Paste FEE CRF Stamp properly in the given space and a passport size photo.
- The application should reach the address of Regional SSC Office by Apr 19, 2013 by ORDINARY Post.
- The envelop must be super scribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ........(A)....... " (A) is the post applied for...
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: