Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013 - 1238 Programme and Transmission Executives Application Form
Prasar Bharati is India's largest public broadcaster set up in nov 1997 by a special act following a demand that government owned broadcasters in India should be given autonomy like those in many other countries.
Prasar Bharati comprises of Doordarshan television network and All India Radio which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
SSC (Staff selection Commission) will conduct open competitive examination for recruitment process of total 1238 Programme and Transmission Executives in Prasar Bharati.
- Vacancies -
- Programme Executive - 360 Posts
- Transmission Executive (GeneralÂ & Production) - 536 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Family Welfare) - 36 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Farm & Home/Farm Radio Reporter) - 98 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Scripts) - 66 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Educational Broadcast) - 22 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Science Reporting/Field Reporter) - 16 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Tribal Dialect/Translation) - 32 Posts
- Transmission Executive (Production Assistant) - 72 Posts
- Age Limit - Under 30 yrs for as on Jan 1, 2013.
- Qualification - Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- Pay Scale - PB-2 Rs.9300- 34800+ GP 4200 (4600 for Programme Executives)
- Experience Not Required, although relevant experience is desirable.
* Age measured as on JAN 1, 2013
Refer to official notice for more details on Eligibility, Pay and Zone-wise breakup of vacancies.
Part 1 Registration : Till Apr 17, 2013
Part 2 Registration : Till Apr 19, 2013
Written Test: June 2, 2013
- SSC will held written exam on June 2 for both posts. There will be two papers for both posts (Each of 200 Marks), first will be objective type having common questions from Reasoning, GK and Technical Knowledge.
- Paper - 2 will be subject specific descriptive paper of 200 marks.
- Those qualifying in written test will then be called for a personal interview of 100 Marks.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Fee for this application is Nil for SC/ST/PWD/Females and Rs. 200 For Others. To be paid through State Bank Of India in form of Challan or SBI Net Banking.
- To apply, go to http://ssconline2.gov.in and complete the Part - 1 Registration. After it a challan will be generated that will be used to pay fee at any SBI Branch.
- Pay the fee and come back to ssconline2.gov.in for part - 2 registration. Login using your Registration ID and DOB and complete part - 2 by filling payment number obtained from SBI and uploading Photo and Signature..
- Keep a print of the Application form for future use. Do Not send it to SSC.
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: