1. Aditya Puri, chief executive and managing director (MD) of _________ has been ranked as best banking CEO in Asia by investor community ?
2. Advay Ramesh from ______ won Google Community Impact Award from Asia for creating a device that enhances fishermen’s safety and productivity, named FishErmen Lifeline Terminal (FELT). FELT uses Standard Position Services (SPS) provided by Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) to increase fishermen’s safety and productivity at sea ?
3. Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) gave this years Lifetime Achievement Award to _____________ ?
4. Captain Radhika Menon (India) became first woman in world to receive Award for Exceptional Bravery at Sea from International Maritime Organisation (IMO). She was chosen by 116th session of IMO Council meeting held in _________ ?
5. Cookbook author and food blogger ____________ won Gourmand World Cookbook Award 2015-16, for her cookbook 4 oclock Temptations of Kerala”. It was chosen for award in the ‘Best Indian Cuisine Cookbook section ?
6. Indian Model ____________ won Mister world 2016 Title at in Southport (England). He became first ever Asian to win this Title ?
7. Indian author ________ won 2016 Computer History Museum Book Prize for his book “The Outsourcer: The Story of Indias IT Revolution”, by Special Interest Group for Computers, Information and Society (SIGCIS ) for History of Technology ?
8. Kolkata's East Bengal football Club announced to give this year's Bharat Gaurav award (Pride of India) to _________ ?
9. ________ conferred with Bharat Gaurav Award in London (UK) by Sanksriti Yuva Sansth, a Jaipur-headquartered NGO ?
10. _________ journalist Didi Akinyelure won second BBC World News Komla Dumor Award. As part of the award, she will start a three-month placement at the BBC in London in September 2016. It will provide her opportunity to gain skills and experience by attending a course with BBC Academy ?
11. Noted Music Director Bappi Lahiri and Filmmaker Goutam Ghose have been honoured with Mahanayak award by ________ Government ?
12. President Pranab Mukherjee conferred 51st Jnanpith Award on renowned __________ writer and litterateur Raghuveer Chaudhari ?
13. Ramon Magsaysay Award 2016 (regarded as Asias Nobel Prize), has been given to 6 People. It Includes 2 Indians - Bezwada Wilson and ______ ?
14. ___________ writer, filmmaker and photographer Lidudumalingani won 17th Caine Prize 2016 (referred as african booker), for his short story Memories We Lost” ?
15. _____ edition of Navlekhan award 2015 of Bharatiya Jnanpith has been awarded to Amlendu Tiwari and Balram Kawant for their novels ‘Parityakt, ‘Sara Morila,. Om Nagar and Tasneem Khan were awarded for their ‘Nib Ke Chire Se and ‘Yeh Mere Rahnuma respectively ?
16. Anurag Kashyap's psychological thriller ‘Psycho Raman won Best Asian Genre Film award at 20th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) 2016 in ___________ . It is called Europe Fantastic Film Festivals Federation (EFFFF) Asian Award ?
17. __________ won best state award for comprehensive development of tourism, followed by Gujarat and Karnataka, at National Tourism Awards 2014-2015.
Rajasthans Sawai Madhopur railway station received Best Tourist Friendly railway station award.
Mumbais Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport got Best Airport award.
Telanganas Warangal won best heritage city award ?
18. Mohun Bagan Footclub conferred its highest honour Mohun Bagan Ratna on noted Indian Footballer ______ ?
19. Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd (MCX) won ‘Best Commodity Exchange’ award at 2016 Bullion Federation Global Convention organized by the Bullion Federation in Agra (__________) ?
20. __________ has been honored by 2016 Tilak Samman Puraskar for his contribution in Green revolution ?
21. _________ selected for All India Coordinated Rice Improvement Project Award 2015. It has been selected by 51st committee from Indira Gandhi Krishi Bikash Kendra for its achievement in four key areas including scientific research for seeds ?