1. _____________ study Utility Scale DSM Opportunities and Business Models in India has pegged India’s Energy Efficiency Market at Rs. 1.6 Lakh Crores. Ministry of Power has fixed energy savings targets for XII Plan period (201217) as 60.5 BU (billion units) through various energy efficiency interventions ?
2. Ministry of Women and Child Development launched ‘_____________’ portal to register complaints of child sexual abuse ?
3. 10days Tripitak Sutrapath Mahotasava has started at Bodhgaya in ____________ ?
4. 21st International Film Festival of Kerala held in _____________ ?
5. 6,117 _______________ dancers have set a new Guinness World Record by performing together in a single event in Vijayawada district of Andhra Pradesh. Guinness World Record updated for 12minute “Jayamu Jayamu” item as ‘Largest ______________ dance’ performance. ?
6. ___________ launched by AYUSH Ministry to promote health and health education in villages ?
7. Thal Favang Kut festival organised by state Government of ____________. It is a postharvest festival which is celebrated after harvesting the paddy. ?
8. Actor ___________ has recently launched BrailleTactile children’s book series Tactabet. ?
9. ____________________ High Court ruled that practice of triple talaq (Talaqebidat) among Muslims is unconstitutional and violates rights of women as stated in constitution. High Court also stated that No Personal Law Board is above Constitution, referring to All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) ?
10. American Firm _____________ introduced Its Prime Video Service in India, to provide users access to collection of adfree new releases including Bollywood and Hollywood movies. It will pose competition to other online streaming services like Netflix and Hotstar. ?
11. Amul, a Milk Products brand under Kaira District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union will invest 200 crore rupees for a ‘Centralised Milk Processing Plant’ at Sankrail Food Park in Howrah in _______________ ?
12. _______________ Government allotted 1473 Acres land for construction of nuclear power plant at Kovvada. This 6600 MW Nuclear Power Project will be executed at estimated cost of Rs 60000 crores. State govt also launched website of state's Economic Development Board (APEDB) ?
13. Annual Reading Trends Report 2016 by Amazon has ranked ____________ as country’s most well read city in fourth consecutive year. Bengaluru and Mumbai taking second and third spot ?
14. Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) found ancient camping site used by prehistoric man, at an altitude of 4,200 metres in Nubra Valley of Ladakh in _______ ?
15. As per report by Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) and Deloitte, India's internet population will increase from current 34.3 crore to ________ crore users by 2020 ?
16. _______________ government launched ‘Sustainable Action for Climate Resilient Development in Majuli’ (SACReD, Majuli) to make river island Majuli country’s first ever Carbon Neutral district by 2020. ?
17. _______________'s Hailakandi became 1st district to pay cashless transactions wages after it paid wages to tea garden workers through individual bank accounts ?
18. Augmented reality Game Pokemon Go entered Indian market, 2016 in partnership with telecom operator ____________. ?
19. Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) and Kerala Police organized 45th All India Police Science Congress in ___________ ?
20. Cabinet approved draft Major Port Authorities Bill 2016, aimed to replace Major Port Trusts Act 1963. The bill aims to empower 12 major ports to perform with greater efficiency on account of full autonomy in decisionmaking. Number of sections have been reduced to ___________, from 134 ?
21. Campaign 100 Million for 100 Million Campaign organized by Nobel peace prize winner __________________ 's Childrens’ Foundation, on occasion 0f 81st birthday of President of India Pranab Mukherjee. Aim is to mobilise 100 million youth and children for 100 million underprivileged children across world ?
22. ___________________ CM Raman Singh Launched country’s first cashless bazaar in capital Raipur. It has over 900 shops that provide customers the facilities of cashless payments using Cashless systems ?
23. Cyclone _________ struck coastal areas of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. It is 3rd cyclonic storm of season after Cyclone Kyant and Nada ?
24. ______ High Court removed ban imposed on 344 fixed dose combination (FDC) drugs by Central Government over fears that they are potential health and safety hazards.Ban was imposed based on recommendations of Kokate committee. ?
25. Department of Posts brought out a Special Cover on freedom fighter ________________, eight Commemorative Postage Stamps on Personalities Series: Bihar & a stamp on Hardayal Municipal Heritage Public Library ?
26. Department of Telecom (DoT) will soon launch ‘________’ portal that will let users check radiation compliance status of mobile towers and transmitters across country ?
27. ESIC (Employee's State Insurance Corporation) enhanced Ceiling on Medical Expenditure from Rs. 2150 to Rs. ___________ per Insured Person with sub ceiling of Rs. 1250 for “Administration” and Rs. 1750 for “Other.
To enhance number of Registered Employers / Employees, a new enrollment Scheme has been approved for three months 1st January to 31st March, 2017 ?
28. Enforcement Directorate summoned ___________ India to investigate airline’s alleged violation of Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) regulations ?
29. Environment Ministry approved Rs. 40 crore proposal of _______________ government to treat water from Ousteri lake ?
30. First Serendipity Arts Festival (SAF) held on banks of river Mandovi in Panaji (______________). ?
31. First ever International Gita Mahotsav2016 held in Kurukshetra (__________). ?
32. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) banned use of ______________ for wrapping and packing of food items. This is first time in recent years FSSAI has issued new rule related to packaging of food items ?
33. Forbes India Celebrity 100 List 2016 Top 5 in Income _______________, Shah Rukh Khan, Virat Kohli, Akshay Kumar , MS Dhoni. Top 3 in Fame Virat Kohli, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan ?
34. Foundation Stone for first Second Generation (2G) Ethanol Biorefinery in India laid at village Tarkhanwala in ___________ (Punjab). It will be done at investment of Rs 600 crores by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) ?
35. ________________ will provide 1 Billion Euro Loan to India for strenthening India's IntraState and InterState transmission utilities ?
36. _______________ Government launched Yuva Sanchar Yojana, for providing Free Talktime and Internet Data to youth in state. Under this, free 100 minutes talk time and 3 GB Internet data with a SIM card (every month) will be given to youths aged between 1630 years, in association with Vodafone ?
37. ___________ partnered with Ministry of Consumer Affairs to launch nationwide Digitally Safe Consumer campaign to raise awareness among consumers about online safety and better protect consumer interest online. It also launched personal safety app Trusted Contacts ?
38. Government approved Including Irular community (including Villi and Vettaikaran) in Scheduled Tribes list. It is ___________'s first Scheduled Tribes ?
39. Government approved _______________ Metro Rail Project Phase 1, covering length of 31.254 km in 2 corridors . Corridor 1 (Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation to Swargate} an Corriodor2 (Vanaz to Ramwadi). Cost of project is 11420 crores ?
40. Government approved formation of a new service IEDS (__________________), Under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME). It is meant to help in achieving vision of “Startup India”, “Standup India” and “Make in India”. Cadre Review of Indian Telecommunications Service was also approved ?
41. Government reduced registration fees for Hindus and other minority community people of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh as Indian citizens from Rs 15000 to Rs _______________ ?
42. Government released 1982 crores multipurpose Polavaram irrigation project in ________________, being funded through NABARD under Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana ?
43. Government will launch tollfree number ‘____________’ for taking feedback on call drops from telecom subscribers ?
44. Government will set up 50 Biotech Laboratories in Senior Secondary Schools of ______________, under scheme Biotech Labs in Senior Secondary Schools (BLISS). It will be done at approx cost of 75 to 100 crores ?
45. Government will set up a single permanent Tribunal to adjudicate all _________________, to be headed by a retired Supreme Court judge ?
46. Government will soon set up toll free number ___________ to provide relevant information and guidance directly to pregnant women, under Mother and Child Tracking Facilitation Centre (MCTFC) in New Delhi ?
47. Govt. of India tied up with Intel to conduct research work on WAQM (____________) initiative. It will consider proposals from academic institutions in area of such online monitoring systems and provide grantinaid support to selected project ?
48. ____________ government banned hookah bars made Liquor Laws Tougher with penalty of 5 Lakh Rupees and jail term of upto 10 years for those involved in purchase, sale and transportation of liquor ?
49. ____________ became first state to launch Mahila Police Volunteer (MPV) initiative for safety of women, aimed at bridging gap between Police and Civil society for safety of women ?
50. _____________ government issued petro cards to drivers in state for cashless payments for fuel, administered by Indian Oil and Bharat Petroleum ?
51. _____________ government launched Immunization Incentives and Information Programme to increase immunization rates of children under 1 years age ?
52. _____________ Raj Bhawan In Shimla adopted cashless / cheque payments to ensure all transactions are made online. It also became 6th state to achieve 100% Aadhar saturation. Other states are Delhi, Telangana, Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh.
______________ also opened its first Cyber Crime Police Station in Shimla ?
53. In it’s Global Education Monitoring Report 2016, UNESCO claimed that India will achieve universal primary education by 2050, universal lower secondary education (Grades VI VIII in case of India) by 2060 and universal upper secondary education (Grades IXXII in case of India) by _______ ?
54. In wake of rising prices and concerns about wheat crop in 201617, Government waived import duty on wheat to 0 % (from ____________) for indefinite period ?
55. India International Science festival (IISF) held at CSIRNational Physical Laboratory (NPL) in _________ with theme Science for the masses ?
56. India's National High Speed Rail Corporation and _____________ International Cooperation Agency signed a Memorandum for General Consultancy for smooth implementation of MumbaiAhmedabad High Speed Railway Project ?
57. __________ launched aVeterans Outreach App, to reach out to its exservicemen ?
58. Indian Railways announced that reservation of rail tickets for senior citizens will be directly linked to Aadhaar or Unique Identification (UID) cards from 1 ________ onwards, making Aadhaar mandatory for availing concessions ?
59. Indian actor ___________’s 500th film ‘The Big Sick’ has been selected for world premier at Sundance Film Festival to be held in USA in January 2017. ?
60. India’s 2nd centre of excellence for sericulture will be launched in Bengaluru (Karnataka ). India’s first such centre was set up in ___________. India currently imports approx 4,000 metric tonnes of high quality raw silk from China ?
61. India’s first transgender school inaugurated in Kochi (___________), aiming to provide transgenders security, salvation and sustainability. ?
62. Judima Festival held at Haflong in _________, aiming to establish Haflong into tourism map of Northeast. ?
63. ________ Government formally launched state’s first air ambulance H130 helicopters in Bengaluru, with emergency number 155350 ?
64. ______________ Government removed restrictions related to Females working in Night Shifts, allowing women to work in night shifts in all sectors in a bid to provide equal opportunities for women ?
65. ___________ CM Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated 3rd KochiMuziris Biennale (KMB), Titled Forming in the pupil of an eye. 90 Days long festival will have artists from 31 nations participating ?
66. _________ Government launched Haritha Keralam Mission for creating new sustainable development perspectives in the state ?
67. Lanura in Budgam district became first village to become cashless in state of _________ ?
68. __________ Government launched 5 months long Narmada Seva Yatra to turn Narmada river pollution free. It will cover more than 1900 kilometres in 16 districts and create awareness about conservation of river ?
69. ___________ Govt. organised India’s first and biggest crop insurance claim distribution programme under Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme in Ujjain district. Insurance claims worth Rs 4,416 crore were distributed to 20.4 lakh farmers of state ?
70. __________ High Court banned all unauthorised Sharia courts in mosques across state , saying centres of worship were only to be used for religious purposes. ?
71. ____________ Government will create separate Ministry for Other Backward Classes (OBCs) and State's forest department will launch a statewide 24×7 helpline for registering complaints or getting information about issues related to forests and wildlife from January 2017. ?
72. Manipur CM Okram Ibobi Singh inaugurated 2 new districts Pherzawl and Noney, Taking total number of districts in State to __________ ?
73. ____________ launched its first fullscale Cybersecurity Engagement Centre (CSEC) in India (New Delhi). It is company’s seventh Cybersecurity Centre in the world and will function as a satellite to its Redmond Digital Crimes Unit (DCU) ?
74. Minister for Information & Broadcasting, Venkaiah Naidu announced _________ subsidy for North Eastern States and 75% subsidy for other States in setting up of Community Radio Stations. A New dedicated Doordarshan channel ArunPrabha will also be launched in January 2017. ?
75. Minister for Road Transport, Highways and Shipping Nitin Gadkari laid foundation stones for 17 road projects in Jiribam and Imphal (_________). Overall cost is approx 1152 Crores ?
76. Minister of Electronics and Information Technology, Ravishankar Prasad launched TV channel DigiShala to promote cashless transactions, under Digidhan campaign. NITI Aayog will also provide Rs. _________ for every district in India to encourage digital payment system ?
77. Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) eased up rules for Getting Passport, by eending Passport Rules 1980. As per new norms, ____________ is no longer mandatory . Applicants can submit PAN Card, birth certificate, voter id, Aadhaar, driving licence ?
78. Ministry of Human Resource Development will open a new Regional Institute of Education at Nellore (_________) ?
79. Ministry of Minority Affairs launched website _____________, related to Haj Matters. It will provide all necessary information relating to Haj management and will also facilitate making online application for Haj pilgrimag ?
80. Ministry of _______ will establish a Bunkar MitraHandloom Helpline Centre to answer professional queries of weavers, initially in 7 languages English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada Bengali and Assamese . It will also organize first ever Investors Summit for North Eastern States at Shillong (Meghalaya) in Jan 2017 ?
81. Ministry of Tribal Affairs will launch National Resource Centre (NRC) for Tribal Livelihood issues in __________ (Odisha), in name of Vanjeevan. It will be launched in collaboration with UNDP and National Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSTFDC) ?
82. NIT _________ signed 3 MoUs with ONGC and NEEPCO busines, for collaborative research in oil sectors and imparting training and conducting short term courses ?
83. NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog along with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare rolled out Performance on Health Outcomes index, to rank States on the basis of their performance on measurable health indicators. Rankings Data shall be made available by NITI Aayog in Sep 2017, after due consideration. NITI Aayog's CEO is ___________ ?
84. National Green Tribunal (NGT) directed _____________ government to cancel allotments of salt pans in Sambhar Salt Lake. NGT also banned burning of waste in open places Imposong fine of Rs 5000 on simple burning and Rs 25000 for Bulk Waste Burning. Besides, NGT also imposed fine of Rs 50000 on Airlines whose aircrafts leave Human waste in air ?
85. New Wagah Like Border viewing point will be opened near Suigam in __________’s Banaskantha district ?
86. Noted television journalist ___________ announced launch of his new venture Republic, to be launched from 26012017. ?
87. ________ Government launched Biju Sishu Surakshya Yojana to nurture orphan and HIVinfected children residing in different child care institutions and orphanages and also launched Durgama Anchalare Malaria Nirakaran (malaria control in inaccessible areas) DAMAN as malaria control programme for five years ?
88. _____________ Government will build 2000 kilometers additional concrete roads in rural areas by March 2017, under Gopabandhu Grameen Yojana (GGY). State Government also added 25 lakh new beneficiaries under Mamata Yojana and transferred Rs 1,100 crore to their bank accounts, on occasion of 5th Anniversary of Mamata Yojana ?
89. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) will set up a new basin in __________ by end of 2017 , to explore oil and gas in NorthEast region ?
90. P M Narendra Modi inaugurated India's Largest cheese plant of Banaskantha Cooperative Milk Producers Union (Banas Dairy) in _________ ?
91. PM Narendra Modi laid foundation stone for grand memorial of Maratha warrior king ________________, being built by state government in Arabian Sea, off Mumbai coast. It will cost approx 3600 crores, will be a 192metretall statue ?
92. PM Narendra Modi laid foundation stone of Chardham Mahamarg Vikas Pariyojna, which includes developing 900 km of national highways in Uttarakhand at total cost of Rs. __________ crores ?
93. PM Narendra Modi laid foundation stone of first ever “Indian Institute of Skills” in India at __________ (Uttar Pradesh). It was conceptualized by PM during his visit to Singapore’s Institute of Technical Education ?
94. PM Narendra Modi launched National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) in ________________ (Uttar Pradesh). It aims to provide apprenticeship training to over 50 lakh youngsters to create more jobs. It has budgetary outlay of Rs 10000 crores. He also laid foundation stone of Madan Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre in Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh) ?
95. Piyush Goyal (Minister of State(IC) for Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines) launched ____________ Web Portal, designed to bring flexibility in Utilization of Domestic Coal by transferring reserves to more cost efficient State/Centre owned or Private sector generating stations, leading to lower generation costs and ultimately lesser cost of electricity for the consumers ?
96. Power Ministry will soon launch mobile application ___________ to provide real time data of all six lakh villages of the country, aimed at ensuring transparency in implementation of rural electrification programm ?
97. Puducherry Government implemented ___________ reservation for differentlyabled persons in government jobs in Union Territory ?
98. ____________ Government launched India’s first amphibious bus project named Harike Cruis, that travels on land and as well as in water. It has been imported from Swedish automobile company Scania. Route of bus includes 13 km ride from Amritsar to Harike wetlands ?
99. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu launched website of National Rail Plan ___________ ON url www.nationalrailplan.in. ?
100. __________________ Government launched Annapurna Rasoi Scheme to provide quality meal at cheap price to poor and needy on lines with Tamil Nadu Government’s Amma canteens. Tagline for scheme is: “Sabke liye bhojan, sabke liye sammaan (Food for all, respect for all)”. Food under this scheme will be provided at subsidized rates, breakfast at Rs 5 per plate and lunch/dinner at Rs 8 per plate ?
101. __________ High Court scrapped state Special Backward Classes (SBC) Reservation Act 2015 that provided 5% quota to five communities, including Gujjars in jobs and education. State Govt also launched mobile App LeZgo, to provide latest information about tourist attractions ?
102. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) __________ achieved carbon neutral status. It is first in AsiaPacific region in 515 million passengers per annum category to attain this status. Earlier, Delhi Airport had become first airport in AsiaPacific to achieve carbon neutral status among all categories ?
103. Rajya Sabha passed Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill 2014 (repealing Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act ___________ The bill covers huge spectrum of issues faced by Persons with Disabilities and complies with UN Convention on Rights of Persons with Disabilities, to which India became a signatory in 2007. Features Include At least 5% seats in higher education and 5% vacancies must be reserved in government jobs for PWDs and several other equalizer aspects ?
104. Shripad Yesso Naik (Minister of State for AYUSH (IC)) inaugurated North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH) at Shillong in __________ ?
105. Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) launched tender of _______________ capacity for development of gridconnected rooftop solar capacity for Government Departments. It is a step towards fulfilment of the Government of India’s target for installation of 40 GW rooftop solar power plants by the year 2022 ?
106. Sports Ministry derecognised yoga as ‘priority sport’, stating that it will not be possible to conduct competitions in It. now come under prerogative of Ministry of _________ ?
107. Supreme Court approved Government’s GRAP (_________________) to tackle pollution in DelhiNCR. Enforcement of action plan will be under orders of Environment Pollution (Control and Prevention) Authority (EPCA). SC also ordered to remove all liquor shops located 500 metres or less from national and state highways. ?
108. Supreme Court ruled that ____________________ is an integral part of India and did not enjoy sovereign status, either under its constitution or that of India. It affirmed that state's separate constitution was subordinate to the Indian Constitution and its permanent residents were Indian citizens.
SC made this observation after appeal filed by banks over issue of recovery of loans under Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, 2002. J&K HC in 2015 held that SARFAESI Act 2002 was not valid in respect of residents of J & K as it collides with Transfer of Property Act of Jammu & Kashmir, 1920 ?
109. Supreme Court ruled that horse racing is not animal cruelty and It is different from Jallikattu (_______________), which has several measures to torture bulls. It was announced by SC on a petition challenging a Rajasthan High Court’s order banning horce races in Rajasthan ?
110.___________’s Ibrahimpur becomes first cashless village in south India ?
111. _______________ , Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment released first issue of National Newspaper dedicated to Senior Citizen, 'Saanjhi Saanjh', edited by J.V Manisha Bajaj ?
112. Tribal Affairs Minister _________ launched Stanpan Suraksha mobile app to promote breastfeeding and keep a tab on inappropriate promotion of baby food items ?
113. ____________ government adopted for cashless payment in all public transactions, starting from 1 January 2017 ?
114. Uttar Pradesh government approved including _________ Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in Scheduled Class (SC) list ?
115. _________ government tied up with Tata Trusts to leverage digital platforms to strengthen the public distribution system (PDS) in state ?
116. _____________ CM Harish Rawat unveiled statue of renowned Tamil poet and philosopher Thiruvalluvar in Haridwar. Thiruvalluvar is believed to have lived between 3rd Century BC and 1st Century BC ?
117. ______________ High Court directed state government to impose ban on sale and consumption of liquor in three districts Rudraprayag, Chamoli, and Uttarkashi ?
118. VIT University (Vellore ______________) became India’s first academic institution to be certified with QS 4star rating ?
119. _________________ became first Parliamentary constituency in India to have health insurance for all citizens. It consists of 265 villages in Andhra Pradesh. Swastha Kutambham health insurance scheme by Andhra Pradesh Government in association with Tata Trusts covers health for all in rural areas ?
120. Women and Child Development Ministry tied up with India Post and _________ for offering more payment options to buyers and simplify shipping of products bought fromMahila Ehaat online marketing platform for women entrepreneurs ?
121. ______________ government launched ‘Sustainable Action for Climate Resilient Development in Majuli’ (SACReD, Majuli) to make river island Majuli country’s first ever Carbon Neutral district by 2020 ?
122. _______ National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC) held in Pune (Maharashtra). ?
123. _________ Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit will be held in Gandhinagar from January 10th 13th 2017 with theme Sustainable Economic and Social Development ?
124. Apple’s Taiwanese partner Wistron will set up manufacturing unit in _____________ for manufacturing Apple iPhones, from April 2017. ?
125. ___________________ has highest increase in per capita income among all states and Union territories (INR 280142 during 201516), Followed by Chandigarh (2,42,386) and Sikkim (Rs 2,27,465). Note that National Average stands at Rs 93,293 ?
126. _____________ Government laucned a health insurance scheme ‘AtalAmrit Abhiyan’, to provide coverage against several critical illnesses. Families with annual income under Rs 5 lakh are eligible to avail benefi ?
127. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) commissioned second 600 MW unit of Singareni Thermal Power Project in Adilabad District of _____________ ?
128. Bihar Government approved __________________ reservation in all judicial services for aspirants belonging to Extremely Backward Classes (EBCs), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) ?
129. First Digi Dhan mela in country held in Gurugram (___________), to promote digital and cashless transactions ?
130. Government approved redesignation of DelhiMumbai Industrial Corridor Project Implementation Trust Fund (DMICPTF) as ____________________________________ (NICDIT). NICDIT will be apex body to oversee integrated development of all industrial corridors across India. It will implement all 5 proposed industrial corridors, covering 15 States ?
131.Government met ______________ target for LPG connections that were to be added under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) in FY 201617. Since launch of PMUY, LPG coverage across the country increased to 70% from 61% earlier. Top five States Uttar Pradesh (46 lakh), West Bengal (19 lakh), Bihar (19 lakh), Madhya Pradesh (17 lakh) and Rajasthan (14 lakh) ?
132. _____________ CM Vijay Rupani launched India’s first laser technologybased advanced AVMS RTO checkpost at Shamlaji of Aravalli district ?
133. _________________ Government announced Biotechnology Policy 2016 to establish state as a preferred destination for manufacturing of biotechnology products ?
134. ___________________ Government will get India's First Caterpillar Train (CTrain). CTrain is a new concept for urban masstransit solution in Gurugram. It has been designed by an Indian Railway officer Ashwani Upadhyaya which had won a global award at the MIT in USA ?
135. _____________ Government connected 100 villages in state with WiFi services and renamed all common service centres (CSC) and Edisha centres as ‘Atal Seva Kendras’. 17 ?
136. _______________ Government inaugurated State's First Digital Investigation, Training and Analysis Centre (DIATC) at Gurugram. It is set up in collaboration with National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) ?
137. ____________________ Govt signed MoU with Andhra Pradesh to assist it in creating a centralized data base of population to ensure effective implementation of welfare programmes ?
138. _______________ government launched scheme to promote solar water pumping systems among farmers for irrigation purposes. Under this, 90 % cost of installation would be borne by State and Centre government as subsidy. Government will install 3050 solar water pumps of 2 and 5 horse power in state ?
139. Indian Air Force (IAF’s) Advanced Landing Ground (ALG) at Tuting in ____________ become functional. It will facilitate air connectivity with rest of the country and give a fillip to tourism in state ?
140. Indian Army partnered with Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) ____________ to set up a research and development (R&D) cell ?
141. Indian Railways announced __________ rebate for vacant berths after finalisation of reservation charts. Discount will be based on basic fare of last ticket sold ?
142. ______________ CM Mehbooba Mufti launched School Management Information System (SMIS), to provide a complete database of all government schools across state ?
143. __________ state Road Transport corporation Launched 25 biodiesel buses, To reduce pollution caused by diesel buses. These ecofriendly buses eject 6070% less emissions than diesel buses ?
144. _______________ Government approached Central Government for allowing use of antlers (extensions of deer’s skull) of spotted deer and sambar of Ayurveda medicines ?
145. Kurukshetra University (________________) signed MoU with 3 foreign Universities in field of higher education Renmin University of China, S. Toraighrov Pavlodar State University Kazakhstan and Pavlodar State Pedagogical Institute Kazakhstan ?
146. ______________ Government launched Nagar Uday Abhiyan in 378 urban bodies across state, aiming to imrpove services provided to citizens ?
147. _____________ will develop 1100 ‘climatesmart’ villages with an aim to prepare farmers to manage the climate change risks timely and ensure good productivity ?
148. ________ government sanctioned 2 crore rupees for districtlevel sports complexes, to be disbursed by Sports training department of every district ?
149. Ministry of Water Resources announced roadmap for early completion of 99 identified projects under Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) and _______________ (AIBP).
Prime Minister Krishi Sinchayee Yojana was approved in July 2015 with outlay of 50000 crores, with aim of improving water usage efficiency. It is now aimed to be completed by Dec 2019 (Compared to April 2020 earlier). Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme was launched in 199697 to provide Central Loan Assistance (CLA) to states for executing irrigation projects ?
150. Mori village unders East Godavari district named First Digital Village of ____________ ?
151. National Board for Wildlife (NBWL) approved _____________ interlinking of rivers (ILR) project. It received clearance of Cabinet in July 2014 but work could not begin as mandatory clearance from NBWL was stuck due to objections from environmentalists. ?
152. Nedumkayam colony in Karulazhi panchayat in Malapuram District of _____________ became first fullydigital tribal colony in country ?
153. _____________ Government named Rs 7600 crore Mega Lift Irrigation Scheme after freedom fighter Parbati Giri. ?
154. President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated 77th session of Indian History Congress (IHC) at University of _________ in Thiruvananthapuram ?
155. Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated Sagarmala Development Company’s (SDC) office in ___________. SDC will identify portled development projects under Sagarmala programme ?
156. __________ Named India’s first fully organic state by converting around 75,000 hectares of agricultural land into sustainable cultivation ?
157. Social Networking Service ___________ and ICICI Bank partnered to enable customers with direct online response to their queries and feedback in realtime @ICICIBank_Care ?
158. ____________ Government inaugurated power projects worth over 52,000 crore across, Including 3 thermal power plants with capacity of 33,000 MW were also inaugurated. Foundation stone of Film, Television and Liberal Arts Institute in state capital Lucknow was also laid. ?
159. World Bank approved nearly Rs 1,560 crores (235 Million USD) for _______________ Rural Roads Project. Project consists constructing 2,500 km of rural roads under Mukhiya Mantri Gram Sampark Yojana (MMGSY) ?