1. 2016 Indra NAVY joint naval exercise between India and _____________ will be held in December 2016 in Visakhapatnam. ?
2. __________ India Maldives Joint Army Exercise EKUVERIN 2016 held in Maldives. ?
3. Defence and Research Development Organization (DRDO) successfully flight tested SAAW (______________________) . SAAW is a 120 kilogram class smart weapon, capable of engaging ground targets with high precision up to a range of 100 kms ?
4. For the first time, Elite counterterror force of India _______________ will participate in Republic Day celebrations on January 26, 2017 ?
5. India ______________ Joint Naval Exercise KONKAN 16 started in Mumbai. It will be held in 2 phaes. ?
6. India successfully testfired long range intercontinental surfacetosurface nuclear capable ballistic 3 stage missile Agni5. Agni 5 can hit targets within range of _____________ kilometres with nuclear warhead carrying capacity of more than 1 tonne ?
7. Indian Navy’s eight landing craft utility (LCU) ____________ launched by Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE) in Kolkata. It is last vessel in series of eight ships of LCU MKIV project ?
8._____________ become first force in world to induct yaks for strategically pivotal logistic support duties. Yaks are commonly referred as the ‘ships of the cold deserts’ ?
9. Long range nuclear capable subsonic cruise missile ______________ testfired, ending up in a failure. 3 of its 4 tests so far have not been successful. iT is a long range missile (700 1000 KM). It is a terrain hugging missile which keeps on encircling the area of its target for several minutes and then hits accurately. It is difficult to detect by enemy’s radars. It is considered as India’s answer to US’s Tomahawk and Pakistan’s Babur missile ?
10. Supreme Court directed that ______________ personnel cannot sport a beard on religious grounds. And that this ruling does not violate Fundamental rights of Armed Force Personnel as Indian Citizen ?