1. According to report by Committee on Science and Technology headed by _______________, there is alarming rise in forest fires across India. It says that number of forest fires have touched 24,817 in 2016 from 15,937 fires in 2015 (55% Increase in 1 year) ?
2. Committee on Digital Payments under Chairmanship of _____________ (Principal Advisor IN NITI Aayog) submitted its Report to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. It suggested setting up a different Regulator for Digital Payments, Indeopendent From RBI. RBI has opposed this recommendation ?
3. Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) constituted a committee to fight against online piracy. Committee will be chaired by ____________ (Hotstar). ?
4. Parliamentary Standing Committee on Law and Justice asked for transparency in appointment process on SC Judges. Committee was headed by Deputy Leader of Opposition (Rajya Sabha), ____________ ?
5. Water Resources Ministry reconstituted a committee meant to assist Krishna River Management Board (KRMB). New committee will be headed by ____________ , former chairman of the Central Water Commission (CWC) ?
6. government formed committee to look into all the strategic aspects of Indus Water Treaty (IWT) with Pakistan. It will be headed by Prime Minister’s Principal Secretary _______________ ?