Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2013 ofb.gov.in 1578 Chargeman Vacancies Online Application
The history and development of Indian Ordnance Factories is directly linked with the British reign in India. East India company of England for their economic interest in India and to increase their political hold considered military hardware as vital element. During 1775 British authorities accepted the establishment of Board of Ordnance in Fort William, Kolkata.
Indian Ordnance Factories invites applications from candidates qualified in relevant fields for Permanent absorption in total 1578 Posts of Chargeman in Indian Ordnance Factories.
Post and Eligibility Criteria
|Trade||Vacancy||max Age *||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Mechanical||876||27||Three years Diplomain relevant trade||9300-34800|
|Information Technology||23||27||Pass A level Competency certificate in Computer science||9300-34800|
|Electrical||133||27||Three years Diplomain relevant trade||9300-34800|
|Non Technical (store)||47||27||Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Law etc||9300-34800|
|Non Technical (OTS)||59||27||9300-34800|
|Automobile||3||27||Three years Diplomain relevant trade||9300-34800|
Along with these mentioned criteria, there are other measures such as Physical Standards and other criteria, so we advise candidates to Refer to official notification for more details on eligibility criteria and other required details.
* Age measured as on Sep 28, 2013
- Opening Date of Online application : Aug 31, 2013.
- Last Date of Online application : Sep 21, 2013.
- Last Date Receipt of application forms with related documents : Sep 28, 2013
- Last Date of application For Far flung Areas : Oct 05, 2013
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Shortlisted Candidate called for Written Examination.
- Written Examination contains in Hindi and English of total 100 Marks.
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- To apply for these vacancies, Interested Candidates have to send there applications in the given format (in the end of the Advertisement) along with DD of Rs. 100 for GEN/OBC (Not required for SC/ST), Required certificates and Annexures as stated in the advertisement.
- The Application Fee Rs. 100 paid Through bank Remittance only in favour of Sr. Principal Director, National Academy of Defence Production, Ambajhari.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online with all details filled correctly.
- After it, the printout of online application form is to be sent along with Attested copies of all related certificates such as Age, Qualification and Experience to the given address so as to reach by Sep 28, 2013.
- The Online application should Submitted on or before Sep 28, 2013 by given Link.
- Super-scribe the envelope as "Application for the Post of .....(A)....in Indian Ordnance Factories"."A" is the name of Post and post code Applied for.
- Address to be sent to :-
The General Manager,
Kanpur 208009 (UP)
Timeline for "Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2013 - 1578 Chargeman Vacancies"
|IOF - 1578 Chargeman Vacancies||Application Dates||Aug 31 - Sep 21, 2013||Read More|
|IOF - 1578 Chargeman Vacancies||Date of Online application||Aug 31 - Sep 21, 2013|
|IOF - 1578 Chargeman Vacancies||Reciept of Application form||Till Sep 28, 2013 and Oct 05 (For Far flung Areas)|
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: