Indian Army Recruitment 2014 - SSC Officer Vacancies Application Form
Indian Armay invites application from young women to make a move and join the armed forces as Short Service Commissioned officers in Military Nursing Services (MNS) 2014.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in given format with all details mentioned carefully and send dully filled application form along with photocopy of required documents before Jan 14, 2014.
Vacancies & Eligibility
|Post||Age*||Qualification||Pay Per Month|
|SSC Officer||Born Between 13 Jan 1979 and 14 Jan 1993||PG/PB B.Sc/B.Sc Nursing||Rs. 15600/-|
* Age measured as on Jan 14, 2014(Relaxation as per gov. rules)
- Last Date for reciept of Application Form : Dec 14, 2014.
- Date for Written Test : third week of May, 2014.
- Final Selection will be based on Written Test to be held in New Delhi on third week ofÂ May 2014.
- Shortlisted Candidates from received application will be called for Written Test :
- For any Further details, Please see Official Notification.
- Application fees Rs.150/- for this application.
- Application Fees to be paid throughÂ bank demand draft of SBI of Rs 150/- in Favour of DGAFMS (APF) Fund, payable atÂ SBI, Central Secretariat, New Delhi.
- Application Form should be in prescribed format with all details mentioned carefully.
- A duly filled application form along with relevant documents attested by gazetted Officer, Photograph and Two self addressed envelope (27cm X 12 cm) one with Rs 40/- postal stamp and second with Rs 7/- postal stamp.
- Application send to given address on or before Jan 14, 2014 by post.
- Super-scribe the envelope as "Application for the Post of ____________ ".
- Address to be sent to :-
Integrated Headquarters ofÂ Ministry of Defence (Army),
Adjutant General’s Branch, Dte Gen of Medical Services
(Army)/DGMS-4B, Room No 45, 'L' Block Hutments, New Delhi - 110 001
Timeline for "Indian Army Recruitment 2014 - SSC Officer Vacancies"
|Indian Army - SSC Officer Vacancies||Application Dates||Dec 06, 2013 - Jan 14, 2014||Read More|
Enter your E-mail Address below for Free Government Jobs E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: